SubjectDear friend,
From
Dear friend,

Please do accept my apologies as I do not wish to invade into your
privacy, I had written an earlier mail to you but without response. My
name is Coffi Kelly, I am a lawyer by profession based in Lome-Togo. I
need your urgent assistance for the claiming of the sum of US$9.2
Million belonging to my (late client) , Which he deposited in a bank
in Togo. He was my client and a major contract supplier to oil firms
here in Togo.

I want you to stand as the next of kin for the fund because my late
client died in a motor accident with his immediate family without
leaving a will or anybody to be presented to the bank as the next of
kin of the fund.

Indicate your interest by Writing back directly to my Email:(
eaaquerb@gmail.com) for more details due to the mandate given to me by
the bank management. As you write include your phone number and email
address for more details clarification and the way forward to the
claim.

I wait your response soonest.

Best regards,

Coffi Kelly,
GOD BLESS

  Last update: 2015-04-23 16:41    [W:0.047 / U:0.052 seconds]