SubjectTake dwc2 driver through Felipe's tree?
Date
Hi Greg,

How would you feel about Felipe taking the dwc2 driver into his tree?
There has been quite a bit of increased activity with dwc2 lately, and
I know you already have more than enough stuff on your plate already.
So this would mean one less thing for you to worry about. Plus it
would mean an extra layer of review before getting to you.

I've already talked to Felipe about it, and he's fine with it. If
you're OK with it, I think I just need to send a patch adding a T:
line to the MAINTAINERS entry, showing Felipe's tree?

I guess we would want to do this just before you close your USB tree,
and you could announce it then?

--
Paul

  Last update: 2014-09-19 23:01    [W:0.320 / U:0.636 seconds]