SubjectRecruitment in progress
Greetings,

I am Dong Zhai, Deputy General Manager at Qinghai Huading Industrial
Co., Ltd. China. I can tell you have a good reputation and I would
like to make a proposal to you. We are in need of a Reputable
Company/Individual in Canada and in the United State of America that
can act as our Company Sales/Collection Representative (Intermediary
between Qinghai Huading Industrial Co., Ltd and its clients in Canada
and in the United State of America region). If interested, kindly
indicate your interest by sending us an email on: dong.zhai1@foxmail.com

Note: The job will only take few minutes of your time daily. You can
Earn Extra income while doing your normal Job/Business

Dong Zhai
Qinghai Huading
Industrial Co., Ltd

  Last update: 2014-05-22 12:21    [W:0.036 / U:2.396 seconds]