SubjectHello

Hello,

I like your profile through the Internet i am interested to
be your friend.About me, My name is Mrs .Elizabeth Benford, I am
an wife of late investor from the United States of America. I am
single with 1 child. I plan to visit your country for an investment project. I
want to be your friend and I want to meet you when I visit your country. If you
like,contact me by e-mail to discussion more, because I only accept e-mail
communication and telephone only. here is my e-mail:(benford_elizabeth@yahoo.
com)

Reply me by e-mail only and I
will answer you with my photos I will send you the information terminal on me
I'm waiting for the answer Please my dear you can contact me with this e-mail

Thanks and look forward to hear from you soon
Yours truly
Mrs. Elizabeth Benford

  Last update: 2014-04-10 04:21    [W:0.017 / U:0.756 seconds]