    SubjectRe: mm: slub: gpf in deactivate_slab
    On Tue, 25 Mar 2014, Sasha Levin wrote:

    > So here's the full trace. There's obviously something wrong here since we
    > pagefault inside the section that was supposed to be running with irqs
    > disabled
    > and I don't see another cause besides this.
    >
    > The unreliable entries in the stack trace also somewhat suggest that the
    > fault is with the code I've pointed out.

    Looks like there was some invalid data fed to the function and the page
    fault with interrupts disabled is the result of following and invalid
    pointer.

    Is there more context information available? What are the options set for
    the cache that the operation was performed on?

      Last update: 2014-03-25 20:21    [W:5.725 / U:0.036 seconds]