SubjectRe: sock puppets (Re: (Song) ** SystemD)
On Mon, Oct 06, 2014 at 07:42:32AM +0900, Joel Rees wrote:
> I don't know which side you're on.
>
> All I know is that with all the shock treatment from the noisiest part
> of the supposedly anti-crowd and the arrogance, lies, petulance,
> pretense, and other primadonna behavior that business-types seem to
> like from the pro-crowd, good engineering practices are being thrown
> overboard.
>
> Your poisoning the conversation does not help promote good
> engineering, that should be obvious. So I tend to think you are a
> sock-puppet of the pro-crowd, maybe even Sievers or Poettering posting
> under an alias.

You are overcomplicating it. More likely s/h/it doesn't give a flying fuck
about the outcome, provided that its worthless self gets attention along
the way...

On the off-chance that original poster might someday have a point on something:
a) You are not Luis Buñuel. You are not even Ed Wood.
b) If plain text isn't convincing, throwing video and audio into the
mix won't improve it.
c) If you can't get through that without rambling, write it down and
trim the crap out. On related note, if you are recording something and feel
that you need to take a good dump, put the recording on pause. Rationale: (a).