SubjectQuestions about multiprocessor architectures
Hi,
I've got some questions about multiprocessor architectures, or more
correct linux behavior on them.

Is there any restriction on how two processors are connected to
eachother. My interests are Intels qpi (which I suppose that linux
supports, at least from my research) and thunderbolt (which should be
fast enough for inter CPU communication). Does linux support those
interfaces?

Is it possible to connect two processors with different architecture?
For example and ARM processor with a amd64 processor?

I'm a novince on the subject and takes gladly pointers to good
litterature or places to educate myself and apologizes if my questions
seems strange formulated.

--
Med vänliga hälsningar
Fredrik Gustafsson