SubjectLED MINING LIGHTS GARDEN LIGHT CANDLE LIGHT
Dear Mr/Ms,
From the internet we have konw that you are interested in our products
We are a leading exporter of LED lamps for so many years .for details about our products welcome to browse our website www.JRS-LED.net we believe that flavorable price and high quality will help you to extend market share
Here enclose a latest catalogue to your reference
Thank you for your attention and looking forward to your reply
Best regards

Sincerely
JRS Technology Co.,Ltd
Shadow

Email: shadow@JRS-Tech.net
Skype: techjrsb
MSN: techjrsb@msn.cn
Websit: www.jrs-LED.net

we would be grateful if you will be our led lamps catalogue reserved for your supervisor.

  Last update: 2013-11-07 17:41    [W:0.135 / U:0.144 seconds]