Subject[GIT PULL 0/3] arm-soc updates
Date
Hi Linus,

Here are three pull requests for you to consider for the next -rc.

The first one is our regular bug fix series, this time with a lot
of patches fixing build regressions. Please pull at least this one.

The other two are things that fell through the cracks in the v3.6
merge window because of communication problems between the arm-soc
team and our downstream maintainers. Neither of them is important,
but applying them should also be harmless. If you feel like making
an exception, please have a look and consider merging them as well,
but don't worry about them otherwise.

Arnd

  Last update: 2012-08-10 21:41    [W:0.191 / U:1.292 seconds]