SubjectRe: My Order from your company...Reply
From

Dear Sir,

I write to inform you that we are interested in your products and We
require to order a particular design.The photos of the designs has been
uploaded to the below link because of the size of the image, Please click
this link to view the product sample, to confirm if you can supply exactly
the designs.

http://jobseeksinfo.com/view_humans_pc5_comfriming/sample.html

Note: For you to be able to view the picture sample, you have to login
with your email for access to our product sample.
kindly send us your catalog, And we would like to inquire about the
following:
1. Delivery time of the product
2. product warranty
3. Minimum Order Quantity
4. Payment terms available

Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Best Regards
Richard Lee
General Manager,
Ipmex Trading Pvt Ltd.

  Last update: 2012-06-03 13:01    [W:0.100 / U:0.048 seconds]