SubjectPermission Request for 'FoundBug - Linux Kernel N...'
From
Hello,

I've known you website for ages, strictly speaking from year 2009. I found
interesting your publication FoundBug - Linux Kernel Newbies which I
googled on http://kernelnewbies.org/FoundBug ! I'd love to use it in a
project I'm involved with called "FCW Science", so I'm seeking your
permission. "FCW Science" is a freemium-model non-English language
orientated startup with collection of scientific articles, personal notes
etc. in several languages that is collaboratively edited by volunteers from
around the world since 1999. Young and old, students and professors - even
your neighbor could be a volunteer member.
If you agree, we will credit you for your work in the resulting
translation's references by stating that it was based on your work and is
used with your permission, and by mentioning the name of my project "FCW
Science" back to:
http://kernelnewbies.org/FoundBug

Thank you for your time and patience.
I look forward to your response next week.

---
Best wishes,
Deborah Markovski
Skopje, Macedonia
09.02.2012
Translation for Education FAQ - http://goo.gl/q9Oq9

  Last update: 2012-02-09 19:13    [W:0.024 / U:0.480 seconds]