SubjectDarwin - A servant of Satan - testimony and proof, and LSD revealed.
Hello.

I am writing you, because I have many likeminded intelligent people in
the linux-crowd. And God has blessed and prefers the intelligent, truly,
who can understand his religion.

I also did the minimal-jitter config on linux, which gave much joy to many.

However I am also doing religious research. And I know a lot of you
believe in Darwin, and a fundamental change of society in the 1800s.

My research however, has revealed fundamental perplexities in Darwins
teachings, and I send you a mail, because of this, so that you can read
it, and be free of this, and also know what LSD is.

It is very fundamentally religious, and I hope you will appreciate the
knowledge, and correct yourself on Darwin.

My blog post is here. Also do read the link to LSD-art, and try to
understand the connection to Huxleys skeletons. If you are new to
symbolic art, you may need to exercise your eye a bit.

http://paradoxuncreated.com/Blog/wordpress/?p=5362

Peace Be With You.

  Last update: 2012-11-28 14:41    [W:0.229 / U:0.132 seconds]