SubjectMy Reward to You
Date
From: Mrs Cecil Taylor,

My Reward to You,

This is my appreciation to your past efforts and commitments in my proposed transaction to you. I realized your hands were tied up then. I have transferred the Fund to Lebanon through the help of a new partner. I dropped the total sum of US$950,000.00 to be sent to you either by ATM Visa Card through Reverend Allen Koboh as compensation for your past efforts.

Kindly be in contact with the Man of God via this address bellow;
Rev.ALLEN KOBOH
E-mail: allenkoboh@live.com

Please contact him immediately or forward this email to him, asking him to send the ATM Visa Card to you. Although my new partner is not happy that I have to allocate such amount to you bearing in mind your attitude toward the transaction at its crucial stage.

Take good care of yourself.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Cecil Taylor.

  Last update: 2012-01-27 22:31    [W:0.021 / U:2.112 seconds]