SubjectNew type of DTV2000H TV Card
		Hello,

first of all, sorry for my English. I've found your email address in the source code of module for CX2388X based cards. I bought Leadtek WinFast DTV2000H, but it didn't work. I found, that there are two types of this card. Type I (older), and type J (latest) ... and only type I is supported by the module.

Type J is not autodetected, and if you force card type (card = 51), DVB-T works, but there is no sound in analogue television. I know why (multiplexer, which is switching between the radio, TV, and external sound is driven by GPIO pins ... and setting of this pins is wrong), and I wrote a patch, which makes this card (DTV2000H type J) works.

With this patch, card is autodetected, I'm having sound in analogue television, I can switch between antenna, and cable signal input, and I can see video from external S-video and composite video input.

So ... do you want me to send this patch to you ? I think it will be good to add support for this card to the cx88xx module.

Bye,
Zbynek Hrabovsky, Brno, Czech Republic

  Last update: 2008-01-15 00:25    [W:0.036 / U:0.412 seconds]