SubjectRe: Avoid creating P2P prefetch window for expansion ROMs
This patch (in its incarnation in our SLE10SP2 tree) is causing resource
allocation failures on one of my machines. The condition for this is that
besides ROMs behind a bridge not having their base addresses assigned
there's no extra space available in the non-prefetch window to
accommodate the ROMs' space. I therefore think the change, while
having a good reason, isn't complete so far, as it would imply the need
for checking whether space in the non-prefetch window is sufficient and
continuing to force the creation of a prefetch window otherwise.

Jan

  Last update: 2007-11-20 11:51    [W:0.052 / U:0.048 seconds]