SubjectRe: [Sdhci-devel] sdhci ubuntu problem.
emilus wrote:
> Uff...
> I just change system back to debian because of other problems with
> Ubuntu.
> And suprise ... SD doesn't work! I'm very suprised...
> There was no problem before. Card reader works with 2GB cards too and
> everything was fine.
> So I have installed the newest kernel 2.6.19 without succes.
> but I found that there is a specific drivers for my TI (in 2.6.19) so I

Ah... didn't notice that it was a TI controller you had. Then you
usually need an ugly setpci hack for it to work with sdhci. But the new
tifm_sd driver is the preferred solution.

> try it. And nothing better... but.
> when card is inserted in card reader at boot time sth. happen.
> I attach dmesg with it.

As you have ndiswrapper rearing its ugly head just above, I would guess
it starts up your wlan card at interrupt 21 and kills it. I would
suggest trying without ndiswrapper loaded.

As this is now a tifm_sd related issue, I would recommend that Alex
Dubov takes over and the list of choice being the kernel mailing list
(both cc:d).

Rgds

--
-- Pierre Ossman