SubjectRELATIONSHIP
Greetings to you.

I wish to present this proposal for the purpose of investment in your country.
My name is JOHN MONOH PUJEH , and I am 20years old. I am the son of HON.NGOR
MONOH PUJEH the former Minister of Transport and Communication with the
present Government of President Kabbah of Sierra-Leone. My father and mother
were arrested on 1st of Nov 2001 by Kabbah's Government on allegation of
using their postion in the govenment to aid smuggling of diamond from the
Kono diamond field,it was just a political vendetta. My father later died
in the prison,it was diagnonised that he was poisoned, but Government report
says heart failure. Whatever it is, let God be the judge. He sent a note
to me before his death, regarding a deposit of the sum of US$10,000.000.00)Ten
Million United States Dollars in a security vault in Europe. He instructed
me to move immediately with the documents to oversea country to seek asylum.
I moved to the IVORY COAST where I spent some time before finally moving
to ENGLAND, to enquire about the deposit.

My mother died just on october 26th, so I am kind of desolete. Meanwhile
I have located the security firm, and have also discussed the possible release
of the consignment to me. Unfortunately, my father left a clause that the
consignment(funds) should not be released to me untill I attend the age
of 28, or I have to introduce a trusted foreign partner who would be my
trustee and investor,hence the need for your assistance.

I request that you be my trustee and assist me in claiming the consignment
and the transfer of the fund to your account or an account you will nominate.
You will also be resposible for the investment and management of the fund
until I am able to join you after my education to your country. You and
I will agree on a percentage you will take for your assistance.

Please let me know immediately if you can assist me so that I will give
you more informations about the deposit.

I thank you in anticipation to your quick response.

Yours faithfully,

JOHN MONOH PUJEH