Subject<Spam> BUSSINESS PROPOSAL.
Date
Dear Friend,
I am Mr. frank van Henk, from postBank of Netherland and one of the
Deputies from (Foreign Dept.) in netherland.I wish to inform
you that,l got your contact through a colleague of mine, where you
have been a customer to a bank,and therefore, wish to make this
urgent and confidential businessproposal.
The management of post Bank of Netherland , through the Board of
Directors of the bank, have asked the foreign dept.to close the
account of certain customers who have
saved with the bank since 1965 from African presidents, who have not
been active in checking their funds and bonded certificates with the
bank. As a matter of fact, we realised an amount of over $65.5 million
from this source and we are to transfer this funds into the PBN
consolidated account at the end of December ending.
We have repeatedly sent notices to them but no response so far,
therefore, your help in this matter will be highly welcomed, if you
agreed to compromise with me,Thanks and awaiting for your urgent answer now, to start processing
of the transfer. As you are aware, l am working in conjunction with
my people here, and as soon as you state the required funds, we would
arrange for your percentage for you.
Remember, it is confidential.
Best Regards;
frank van Henks.
Please reply to only this email
address:frankvanhenk@netscape.net

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:08    [W:0.022 / U:0.052 seconds]