SubjectRe: Linux 2.6.9 pktgen module causes INIT process respawning and sickness
Jeff V. Merkey wrote:

> Bryan Sparks says no to open sourcing this code in Linux. Sorry -- I
> asked. I am allowed to open source any modifications
> to public kernel sources like dev.c since we have an obligation to do
> so. I will provide source code enhancements for the kernel
> for anyone who purchases our Linux based appliances and asks for the
> source code (so says Bryan Sparks). You can issue a purchase
> request to Bryan Sparks (bryan@devicelogics.com) if you want any
> source code changes for the Linux kernel.

Lincoln,

Needless to say, we are not open sourcing any of our proprietary
technology with the appliances, just the changes to the core
Linux kernel files as required by the GPL, just to clarify. It comes as
a patch to linux-2.6.9 and does not include the appliance
core systems.

Jeff

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:08    [W:0.090 / U:0.752 seconds]