Subjectattention
Dear,
It is my pleasure contacting you now, as I have longed
to get in touch with anybody who knew Mr. David Contreras.

I am Barr.Gordon Brendan,the personal attorney to Mr.David
Contreras, an American, who died along with his family on the 28 NOV
1987 in a plane crash,the aircraft name is Boeing
747-200B(Operator)South African Airways,This crash happened in Mauritius,
Indian Ocean
in Africa,and the
registration number of the aircraftis ZS-SAS.My client
had deposited about
seven million five hundred thousand US.Dollars (7.5
Million US Dollars)in a
finance house some wherein west africa , while working
with a tourism development centre in west Africa as the head. Since
then, there had not
been any trace of claim from any person as the fund
remains dormant in his
account with this bank. Although, I kept this
information secret whitin my
jurisdiction to enable me put claims and transfer the
said amount through a
trustworthy friend overseas whom I shall present to
the bank as the bonafide next-of-kin to the deceased for a profittable and
successful
project.Ever since I have been trying to locate the
next of kin or any of the relatives to come forward and make this claim,but
to no avail. Right now, the bank is experiencing some internal problems
which could lead to
failure, and total forfeit of my late client's
deposits.Please, if you are
related to my client in any way or you know my
client's actual
relatives,then re-contact me, so that I can link them
up to make the claim.
But if you cannot contact them, you can come up and
make the claim,because I
do not want the money to be forfeited, as I expect to
benefit from the money also.
my regards.
Brr.Gordon Brendan.

Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free: naviga gratis tutto l'anno!
Supera tutti i limiti di velocita' con Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free.
Sei libero da costi fissi e, se ti abboni entro il 25 novembre,
navighi gratis fino al 31 dicembre 2004 e non paghi il costo di adesione.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:08    [W:0.041 / U:2.284 seconds]