SubjectPresentation
From
Respond to: co-ord16@tiscali.co.uk
Good day,
I wish to contact you quickly concerning some investment and business we
can undertake quickly. I am the sales co-ordinator of the local Honda
firm here. My boss Mr Vaswani has been indicted on some financial charges
in the Uk and I think this is the best time to make some good Money.
Sincerly speaking he does all sorts of business and does not really
finance this business from selling cars. There are so many closed doors we
do not know. We take delivery of base model Honda cars from Turkey and
Japan and add standard features in our workshops and My boss sources money
from his numerous international business and can never notice this one.
We have supplied 500 untis of Honda cars to an oil firm where we have
quoted 50% over the normal price. We have been paid full for the supplied
cars and have remitted it accordingly. I do not want the second part to go
to Honda place. so I need an account and company to tell them that they
supplied half so they can wire this amount to your account. I have made
the paper arrangements and everything is a totally legal and straight
foward deal. I am ready to discuss all the proceedures with you or any
representative. Total amount here is $5,250,000.00. Once this funds get to
your account, your share would be 10% of this funds and you shall wire the
remaning to my personal Account. I do not have any contact aparts from my
Country and I do not want anything to be linked there to Mr Vaswani as he
is well connected. So I need a neutral person and someone that can keep
this deal between us. So many more business to come if you can handle this
well. Are you interested? Can you handle this?
We need to commence as soon as possible as there is no time to waste.
My Regards,
Sales Co-ordinator.
Endeavour to respond to: co-ord16@tiscali.co.uk

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:48    [W:0.025 / U:0.048 seconds]