SubjectCRAMFS
From
Daniel Quinlan originally maintained this, now it is orphaned.  His endian
patch, which implemented the correct behavior according to the docs (which
basically listed always do little endian as a todo), was dropped.

We have been maintaining this patch on our kernel, but it really should go
in - I don't want to spend a ton of time like I did last time to have it
dropped again, however - is anyone thinking of maintaining cramfs? What
are the chances of the endian fix going in if I submit it again? (if even
the former maintainer had no success). I would maintain cramfs if desired
- it hasn't really changed in a long time except in regards to higher
level fs changes.

Thanks,
Brad

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:58    [W:0.021 / U:0.536 seconds]