SubjectRe: freed_symbols [Re: People, not GPL [was: Re: Driver Model]]
Andre Hedrick wrote:
> You are so young and fresh to the game, it is cute.
>
> http://www.gcom.com/home/support/whitepapers/linux-gnu-license.html
>
> Try doing a little more checking of your history Rob.
>
> The position was set in 1995 and to many who objected let it unchallanged.
> Now regardless if you knew of this information or not when you entered
> into kernel development, tough! I did not know about it and have to suck
> it up that binary modules are permitted, period. So if other people can
> make money, then I will too, and encourage others to persue also...

Hi Andre,

Since I was bold enough to criticize your writing not long ago, I want
to say now that I had absolutely no trouble understanding this post. It
was a pleasure to read, and I thank you for taking the time and effort
to make it that way. The improvement is dramatic, and it really helps.

Keep up the good work!

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:49    [W:0.029 / U:0.040 seconds]