SubjectCalling EISA experts
Does anything in /proc or elswhere reliably register the presence of EISA?

Failing that, have any motherboards existed that had both PCI and EISA slots?

(Yes, I have RTFD. That's why I'm asking.)

Certainly one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government,
no matter how popular and respected, is the right of the citizens to
keep and bear arms. [...] the right of the citizens to bear arms is
just one guarantee against arbitrary government and one more safeguard
against a tyranny which now appears remote in America, but which
historically has proved to be always possible.
-- Hubert H. Humphrey, 1960

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:23    [W:0.123 / U:1.400 seconds]