Subject2.4.0-test4 and DAC960
Somewhere between 2.4.0-test1 and -test4, my DAC960 RAID controller stoped
working. As soon as the initialization for the controller starts, the
kernel OOPSes with a null pointer dereference in the swapper.

No, I couldn't capture the oops. I can tell you that it's after the driver
has printed it's first line of introduction message and before it prints
anything else. That seems to narrow the problem down to one of the
initialization routines.

The problem occures regardless of if the driver is compiled-in or a module,
and happens every time I boot, when it tries to check the partition before
mounting it.

Matt Dharm

--
Matthew Dharm Home: mdharm@one-eyed-alien.net
Senior Engineer, QCP Inc. Work: mdharm@qcpi.com

I want my GPFs!!!
-- Stef
User Friendly, 11/9/1998

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:57    [W:0.035 / U:0.000 seconds]