SubjectStrange Crashes with 2.3-42 and Athlon 500
Hi,

Hopefully I won't sound too stupid, but this has happened enough that I
thought it would be prodent to email the list for some advice. I have had
my system lock up after a period of time (2-4 hours?) of running with no
errors. I can't pin point what specifically is causing it as it seems to
happen somewhat randomly. I once thought it might be the bttv drivers or
maybe ppp, but I have had it lock up with neither of the above running. I
would surely appreciate any hints on what I maybe doing wrong or how I could
figure out what is causing the lock up.

My sytem is

Athlon 500
MSI motherboard
128 SDRAM
9.1 Western Digital Harddrive
10.1 IBM Harddrive
PixelView TV card
SBLive! Soundcard
Creative Labs Anniliator Video card
USR 33.6 ISA Modem

Let me know what I should do or provide to help solve this.

Nasa

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:56    [W:0.068 / U:0.020 seconds]