    SubjectRe: [v1,1/3] drm/panel: ili9341: Correct use of device property APIs
    From
    Hi,

    On 2024/4/26 14:23, Maxime Ripard wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 04:43:18AM +0800, Sui Jingfeng wrote:

    >>> Huh?! Really, stop commenting the stuff you do not understand.
    >> I'm actually a professional display drivers developer at the downstream
    >> in the past, despite my contribution to upstream is less. But I believe
    >> that all panel driver developers know what I'm talking about. So please
    >> have take a look at my replies.
    > Most of the interactions you had in this series has been uncalled for.
    > You might be against a patch, but there's no need to go to such length.
    >
    > As far as I'm concerned, this patch is fine to me in itself, and I don't
    > see anything that would prevent us from merging it.

    No one is preventing you, as long as don't misunderstanding what other
    people's technical replies intentionally. I'm just a usual and normal
    contributor, I hope the world will better than yesterday. Saying such
    thing to me may not proper, I guess you may want to talk to peoples
    who has the push rights, just make sure it isn't a insult to the
    professionalism of drm bridge community itself though.

    We still grateful for you help and admire you numerous contribution,
    thanks.

    --
    Best regards,
    Sui

      Last update: 2024-04-27 07:58    [W:5.963 / U:0.620 seconds]