    Subject[regression] Resume broken on T14s Gen1 (AMD) due to "Input: psmouse - add delay when deactivating for SMBus mode"
    Hi Jeffery! Your change 92e24e0e57f72e ("Input: psmouse - add delay when
    deactivating for SMBus mode") [merged for v6.6-rc1] broke resume on my
    T14s Gen1 (AMD): the system didn't really resume again at all (the
    display almost always didn't re-initialize) and there was nothing in the
    logs. I found your commit to be the culprit using a bisection and
    confirmed that reverting it on top of Linux 6.6-rc3 makes thing work
    again for me.

    My dmesg from a kernel with the revert:
    https://www.leemhuis.info/files/misc/dmesg

    My config:
    https://www.leemhuis.info/files/misc/config

    Funny detail: this is the full-blown Fedora rawhide config, apart from
    disabling UCSI (it caused another problem that was fixed after -rc1); I
    first had tried to use localmodconfig to strip down the config, but then
    the problem did not happen for some reason (or I did something stupid).

    Ciao, Thorsten

    #regzbot introduced 92e24e0e57f72e
    #regzbot title Input: psmouse - Resume broken on T14s Gen1 (AMD) due to
    a new delay when deactivating for SMBus mode

      Last update: 2023-09-27 18:54    [W:7.534 / U:0.008 seconds]