SubjectRe: gc2145 camera driver (front camera on PinePhone)
Hi,

On 23-08-29 16:40, Alain Volmat wrote:
> Hi Andrey,
>
> sorry for the delay and huge thanks for the effort of adding parallel
> support into the driver.
>
> Yeah pushing this driver is still in my todo and your effort for the
> parallel part helps me a lot.
That's good.

> Since you already have a commit which adds the parallel support, what
> about I prepare the driver with only CSI support for the time being
> (after cleanup as you also suggested) and then you can push additionnal
> patches on top of it to add parallel support ?

let's do that. I'll try find time for that, when you are ready. Until
that I've improved awb support on Megi's kernel based on your driver.

1. https://salsa.debian.org/Mobian-team/devices/kernels/sunxi64-linux/-/merge_requests/95

--
Best regards,
Andrey Skvortsov

  Last update: 2023-08-29 18:23    [W:0.081 / U:0.204 seconds]