SubjectRe: Hang loading initrd since last Friday.
From
On 5/2/23 21:46, Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis) wrote:
> On 03.05.23 04:31, Bagas Sanjaya wrote:
>> On Tue, May 02, 2023 at 02:03:33PM -0700, Ben Greear wrote:
>>>
>>> Pulling today's upstream 6.3+ tree, my system now hangs loading initrd.
>
> Just to understand this properly: you mean after the boot loader said it
> loaded the initramfs, not when the kernel starts using it?

I am bisecting...it appears to be .config related. If I skip enabling things
during bisect, then I do not see the problem. But I copied my original buggy .config
into an otherwise good kernel commit, and now it fails. I'm manually bisecting
the .config settings....

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com>

  Last update: 2023-05-04 01:50    [W:0.084 / U:0.028 seconds]