    SubjectREF

    --
    FROM: Dr. Serhiy Tulub
    Phone/whatsapp Line: +380 97505 5230

    URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL : I FOUND YOU TRUSTWORTHY OF THIS TRANSACTION
    ATTN: DIRECTOR/CEO
    01/02/2023
    Dear Sir/Madam,

    YOUR OFFICIAL LETTER:
    Compliments! I seek your indulgence to solicit for your assistance

    I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business.Though,this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication.

    I got your contact from the internet directory where i learnt of your integrity and decided to contact you for this Business transaction that is based on trust and your outstanding rectitude.

    I am contacting you to seek your partnership in a pending business project,which I have here in my hand and ready to be executed without hitches from Ukraine to your country,I have all the modalities fashioned out to give this business an excellent outcome.

    I am confident that you will give your consideration to this proposal and respond positively within a short period of time. As soon as you give your positive response to this proposal, I will not hesitate in sending you the details information of this great investment partnership opportunity.

    Regards.

    I wait for your quick reply for more details.

    Kind Regards

    Note: if you found this email in your junk/spam, its because of your internet isp server.

      Last update: 2023-03-27 00:07    [W:4.893 / U:0.136 seconds]