SubjectInvestment proposal,
Hello Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose I wish
to write to you today for our mutual benefit in this investment
transaction.
I'm Mrs. Aisha. Al-Gaddafi, presently residing herein Oman the
Southeastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula in Western Asia, I'm a
single Mother and a widow with three Children. I am the only
biological Daughter of the late Libyan President (Late. Colonel.
Muammar Gaddafi.). I have an investment funds worth Twenty Seven
Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ( $27.500.000.00)
and i need an investment Manager/Partner and because of my Asylum
Status I will authorize you the ownership of the investment funds,
However, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in
your country, may be from there, we can build a business relationship
in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate an investment/business profit sharing ratio
with you based on the future investment earning profits. If you are
willing to handle this project kindly reply urgently to enable me to
provide you more information about the investment funds..

Your urgent reply will be appreciated if only you are interested in
this investment project..
Best Regards
Mrs. Aisha Muammar. Al-Gaddafi.

  Last update: 2022-09-06 15:07    [W:0.033 / U:0.400 seconds]