SubjectThanks
ATTENTION:

Have you any viable business plan that needs funding? I am acting on
behalf of a family who are cautious due to political and personal
reasons. Be assured that more details will be revealed on showing
interest.

For the safety of their funds the family will be willing to invest or
fund in both short and long term projects. Should you be interested to
engage us for a more detailed discussion on the aforementioned
proposal, we would be glad to do so in whatever medium appropriate for
this engagement.

The funds will be released through bank to bank transfer upon proof of
feasibility study conformable to be viable and demonstration of
managerial skill to prove that the principal amount being invested
will be secured,

Due to the above mentioned reasons (political and personal) we implore
for confidentiality as we look forward to your response. Please
contact me with the below alternative email Address (
izzatibrahim724@gmail.com )
We look forward towards receiving your proposal/feasibility study.

Regards :
Ibrahim I . Hassan

  Last update: 2022-09-26 10:01    [W:0.026 / U:0.116 seconds]