SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] ARM: SoC fixes for 6.0-rc6
On Thu, Sep 22, 2022, at 8:17 PM, Florian Fainelli wrote:
> On 9/22/22 11:13, Linus Torvalds wrote:
>> I could pull your Broadcom fixes directly on top if you/Arnd would
>> prefer that as a solution?
>
> Thanks for the offer, no real urgency on my side, if there is a -rc7,
> maybe Arnd can submit a follow up for ARM SoC fixes, as there is a good
> chance we will accumulate more of those between -rc6 and then. If not,
> and Arnd is fine with it, yes please pull mine directly, thanks!

Yes, that was my plan already, sorry for not making that clearer already:

I still have a couple of fixes pull requests in a backlog, including
yours. Since the fixes branch was already large and the rest has
not been in my tree yet, I decided to send whatever I had already,
but planned to pick the rest up tomorrow morning to send early next
week after I get a successful test result from the build bots.

Arnd

  Last update: 2022-09-22 23:22    [W:0.062 / U:0.040 seconds]