SubjectHELLO
Hello ,

It is my pleasure to communicate with you, I know that this message
will be a surprise to you my name is Mrs. Sophia Erick, I am diagnosed
with ovarian cancer which my doctor have confirmed that I have only
some weeks to live so I have decided you handover the sum of($
11,000,000.00) in my account to you for help of the orphanage homes
and the needy once

Please kindly reply me here as soon as possible to enable me give
you more information but before handing over my details to you please
assure me that you will only take 30% of the money and share the rest
to the poor orphanage home and the needy once, thank you am waiting to
hear from you

Mrs Sophia Erick.

  Last update: 2022-08-09 15:46    [W:0.033 / U:0.572 seconds]