SubjectRe: [RESEND RFC 18/18] drm/display/dp_mst: Move all payload info into the atomic state
On Mon, 2022-08-08 at 10:02 +0000, Lin, Wayne wrote:
> [Public]

Looking at the code I wrote again and realizing I slightly misspoke, looking
at the code again I think I probably can drop this. It's likely I just got
totally lost with the DC codebase and thought this was necessary when it
wasn't. Will drop in the respin

--
Cheers,
Lyude Paul (she/her)
Software Engineer at Red Hat

  Last update: 2022-08-09 00:53    [W:0.115 / U:0.408 seconds]