SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] MM updates for 5.20-rc1
On Fri, 5 Aug 2022 16:20:44 -0700 Linus Torvalds <torvalds@linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 3, 2022 at 1:35 PM Andrew Morton <akpm@linux-foundation.org> wrote:
> >
> > There are 6-7 conflicts with your tree here. All very minor, mainly
> > related to the rename of Documentation/vm to Documentation/mm.
>
> What? No. Yeah, the doc conflicts were annoying enough, with the
> Chinese translations having incorrect pointers to the original sources
> both before and after the move in the MM tree.
>
> But that xfs conflict was positively nasty and definitely not minor.
> Had to look up Darrick Wong's "here's how to do it" message from the
> linux-next days.
>
> So I think I got it all right, but "very minor" it wasn't.

Huh. sorry, there was no XFS conflict with your tree when I did my
test merge and I don't recall seeing emails from Darrick or Stephen on
this one :(

I guess that taking a peek at linux-next would be a good way to get at
the tested resolution for these things?

Emails which might prove useful later in this merge window are:

EIF tree: https://lkml.kernel.org/r/20220726194643.47f6c020@canb.auug.org.au
bitmap tree: https://lkml.kernel.org/r/20220726194151.71e511e7@canb.auug.org.au
crypto: https://lkml.kernel.org/r/20220718195342.6817be63@canb.auug.org.au
bitmap again: https://lkml.kernel.org/r/20220715211409.4fba48e8@canb.auug.org.au

  Last update: 2022-08-06 02:06    [W:0.109 / U:0.288 seconds]