SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] SafeSetID changes for v6.0
On Tue, Aug 2, 2022 at 3:20 PM Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 7:40 PM Micah Morton <mortonm@chromium.org> wrote:
> >
> > This pull request contains one commit that touches common kernel code,
> >
> > one that adds functionality internal to the SafeSetID LSM code, and a
> >
> > few other commits that only modify the SafeSetID LSM selftest.
> [...]
>
> What odd MUA do you use that causes this double-spaced text email?
>
> I can read it, but it really is a bit strange. It was all plain text,
> and marked as utf-8, and otherwise looked normal except for that
> double spacing.
>
> I get flashbacks to my "writing papers at university" days.

I know, it was ugly. I just switched laptops to a Mac and thought for
sure the mail message preview I was seeing in gmail after copy+paste
from a terminal window was just some weird scaling issue on my
external monitor or something. Sure enough the message was sent off
looking like a double spaced book report from 8th grade :)

I'll have to find what's going wrong with the copy+paste to gmail on
this particular device.

> Linus

  Last update: 2022-08-03 18:07    [W:0.048 / U:0.084 seconds]