SubjectRe: USB DAC broken since commit bf6313a0ff766925462e97b4e733d5952de02367 (5.10.0-rc5)
On Thu, 25 Aug 2022 22:52:02 +0200,
Lennert Van Alboom wrote:

> [...]

This option is passed per card instance, as the driver may hold
multiple cards. Check your /proc/asound/cards. The first argument of
quirk_flags is applied to the first USB-audio card, the second to the
second USB audio device, and so on.

At best, give alsa-info.sh output before and after applying the
quirk. Run the script with --no-upload option and attach the
outputs.

And, as a reference, you can see the existing quirk tables in
sound/usb/quirks.c.

Takashi

  Last update: 2022-08-26 08:05    [W:0.047 / U:1.656 seconds]