SubjectHELLO DEAR.
GOOD DAY,

I'm BETTY SCHAFFFER JANE, a business woman from Iowa, a
state in the Midwestern region of the United States, dealing with Gold
business here in the United States . I was diagnosed with ovarian
cancer disease which doctors have confirmed that i have just few weeks
to live, I sleep every night without knowing if i will be alive to see
the next day and now that i am ending the race like this, without
any family members and no child, I have decided to hand over the sum
of ( £ 4.5Million pounds ) from my bank account here with Barclays
bank of London to you for the help of orphanage homes/the poor widows
in your location to fulfill my wish on earth. You may be wondering why
I chose you but I have no option but to contact someone who is ready
and willing to be honest and do my wish. I have laid all the solemn
trust on you before I decided to donate what I have to charity through
you. But before handing over my data to you, please i want you to
kindly assure me that you will take only 20% of the total fund and
share the rest to orphanage homes, help the poor and widows.
Please respond quickly to enable me to forward you the necessary
information before it will be too late as the bank is aware of my
decision over the fund. At this point if no one applies for the money
it will transfer to the bank treasury when I’m gone and they will not
use it to help the poor orphans, widows to fulfill my wish on earth.

Thanks.
Betty
J. Schaffer.

  Last update: 2022-08-25 16:24    [W:0.024 / U:0.224 seconds]