SubjectFunction keys on HP Elite Dragonfly G2
Hi Alex,

Sorry for bothering you, but I found your message on the mailing list
where you mentioned you owned an HP Elite Dragonfly G2:

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-input/20220629094314.b7xmfb3xccj7vs6v@ic-alex-elitebook/

I'm considering buying this laptop, so I thought maybe you could share
your experience with Linux on this device?

As I understand, the issue with brightness keys got resolved with the
BIOS upgrade, right? Do the rest of function keys and special keys
work (fn+f* and separate keys with pictures), i.e. do they generate
keycodes, are all the keycodes distinguishable? Do brightness keys
work with SureView both on and off?

Does screen rotation work in the tablet mode? Does the fingerprint reader work?

Are there any other things that you found not working?

You would help me a lot if you share your experience.

Thanks,
Max

  Last update: 2022-08-24 14:21    [W:0.165 / U:0.084 seconds]