SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] CFP: Zoned Storage Microconference - Linux Plumbers Conference 2022
From
On 5/22/22 15:01, Adam Manzanares wrote:
> Zoned Storage Devices (SMR HDDs and ZNS SSDs) have demonstrated that they can
> improve storage capacity, throughput, and latency over conventional storage
> devices for many workloads. Zoned storage technology is deployed at scale in
> some of the largest data centers in the world. There's already a
> well-established set of storage vendors with increasing device availability and
> a mature software foundation for interacting with zoned storage devices is
> available. Zoned storage software support is evolving and their is room for
> increased file-system support and additional userspace applications.
>
> The Zoned Storage microconference focuses on evolving the Linux zoned
> storage ecosystem by improving kernel support, file systems, and applications.
> In addition, the forum allows us to open the discussion to incorporate and grow
> the zoned storage community making sure to meet everyone's needs and
> expectations. Finally, it is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in
> zoned storage devices to meet and discuss how we can move the ecosystem forward
> together.

Hi Adam,

On https://lpc.events/event/16/contributions/1147/ I see four speakers
but no agenda? Will an agenda be added before the microconference starts?

Thanks,

Bart.

  Last update: 2022-08-25 01:43    [W:0.056 / U:0.092 seconds]