SubjectRe: New subsystem for acceleration devices
On Wed, Aug 10, 2022 at 5:10 PM <yuji2.ishikawa@toshiba.co.jp> wrote:

> [...]

Platform or PCI, it doesn't matter. You just call it from the probe.
But really, this is something I did in a few hours and I stopped
because there were some objections and I wanted to first talk about it
with Dave.
I don't know if it's worth it for you to waste time on it at this point.

Thanks,
Oded

  Last update: 2022-08-10 16:39    [W:0.193 / U:1.216 seconds]