SubjectUrgent Call to Rescue
--
Hello,

Greetings from Moscow - Russia.

I got your contact from the internet, though I didn't keep record of
the exact website on the internet since I'm not sure if you would be
interested in the deal.

I closed my Oil & Gas deal in Russia because of US, EU & NATO Members
Sanctions on Russia from making wire transfer to all over Europe,
America and Asia due to Russia military invasion on Ukraine. But
before the sanction i have pulled my money $125, 500, 000. 00 USD from
my bank accounts in Russia and i want you to help me and receive the
money cash in suitcases for safe keeping place / account for
investment.

Please the earlier the better. You are entitled to 10% of the total
sum for your help, and another 15% of profit accruing from profit on
investments as your share benefits.

I look forward to your reply for further details ASAP.

Yours truly,

Robert Avtandilyan.

  Last update: 2022-07-09 17:08    [W:0.053 / U:0.208 seconds]