SubjectRE: [Regression?] Linux 5.19-rc5 gets stuck on boot, not rc4
Date
[Public]

If a bisect isn't possible for you the kernel command line should be pretty
helpful to isolate which area the problem is introduced.
I'd say start out with "nomodeset" on the kernel command line to prevent
i915 from loading. If that fixes it, hopefully it's a small number of commits
to peel back like the one Linus mentioned.

For thinkpad_acpi you can try modprobe.blacklist=thinkpad_acpi.

> But otherwise I think we'll just need more reports or info to even
> start guessing.
>
> Linus

  Last update: 2022-07-05 19:12    [W:0.634 / U:0.092 seconds]