SubjectRE: New subsystem for acceleration devices
Date

Hi,
Thank you for your suggestion.
I'm really interested in the idea to have a dedicated subsystem for accelerators.
Let me challenge if the Visconti DNN driver can be re-written to the framework.
As Visconti SoC has several accelerators as well as DNN,
having a general/common interface will be a big benefit for us to maintain drivers for a long time.

I've heard that the framework has some basic implementation.
Do you have some sample code or enumeration of idea to describe the framework?
Would you share them with me? if that does not bother you.

If you need further information on the current DNN driver, please let me know.
Also, I can provide some for other accelerator drivers which are currently under cleaning up for contribution.

Regards,
Yuji

  Last update: 2022-08-01 04:35    [W:0.190 / U:0.592 seconds]