SubjectRe: PROBLEM: Regression likely in hid_uclogic driver breaks Huion Inspiroy H640 drawing tablet
From
Hi!

>> Thanks for looking into this! Bisecting has been slow on my end
>> unfortunately. I built today's linux-next (20220726) with your proposed
>> patch below and my drawing tablet curiously still does not work as expected.
>> The stylus works a couple of times, but eventually stops working (unlike
>> prior where it always seemed to only work once). Do I need both your revert
>> and this diff for it to work properly?
>
> You are right, I just tested for a while with the diff applied (without
> reverting the commit causing the issue) and after putting the pen in
> and out proximity a fair amount of times (> 100) it stopped working.

This part is peculiar to me. When I said "a couple of times", I really
meant a couple of times. For me, this issue reproduces after maybe 10
times at most. I have never been able to do it for anything close to 100
times. I wonder what's up with this disparity?

Regards,
Stefan Hansson

  Last update: 2022-07-27 04:57    [W:0.083 / U:0.080 seconds]