SubjectRe: Charity Donation From Ms. Gu Kailai....
Hello,

I want to make a Donation to support Charities in your City, I will need your help to achieve it. Reply to this message so I can explain further.

Ms. Gu Kailai

The information in this email may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from reading, disclosing, distributing, copying or using this email or any of its contents, in any way whatsoever. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Please also be advised that emails are not a secure form for communication, and may contain errors.

  Last update: 2022-07-21 19:50    [W:0.037 / U:0.520 seconds]