SubjectA Cry from Ukraine!! and Please Read!
Good Day Email User!.

A CRY FROM UKRAINE & PLEASE READ!

I am writing to you because I need you to help me secure the remaining
of my family's life savings kept by my late husband outside Ukraine
for charity work.

As you know, our country has been in an endless war for years. I lost
my husband, children and sisters to this war. All I have left is my
family's life savings kept by my late husband outside Ukraine which I
am pleading to you in order for you to use it to establish charity
work in any country of your choice.

I have also lost all money and properties my husband and I acquired
over the years, except the money I mentioned above. As I am old and
weak, I want you to help me receive this savings and use 60% of it to
establish charity work while you keep 40% for your self.

I am weak and old and presently in an hospital, I am diagnosed with
Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) as a result of gun shot and I have
contracted COVID-19..

I really need your help to establish charity work as the hospital
management has confirmed to me that I have limited time to spend here
on earth and as such, I have decided to give back to the society,
service to humanity which is the best work of life.

In your Interest, get back to me in order for me to direct you to the
bank where my family's funds are deposited.

Please pray that almighty God will accept my soul in peace whenever I
depart this sorrowful world.

May God guide and protect Ukraine and bless us all!

Kind regards,
Olga Bohuslav.

  Last update: 2022-07-20 00:58    [W:0.027 / U:2.556 seconds]