SubjectRe: [kernelci-members] KernelCI working group: Web Dashboard
From
Hi everyone,

In our last Web Dashboard meeting[1] where we reviewed the User Stories
document[2]. Then, after that we worked offline to incorporate the
feedback on doc, so it is time for our next meeting to further discuss.
Please answer the poll with your time availability on the link below. I
added dates from 21th to 28th of July.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/eX6vyY5b

Thank you,

Gus

[1]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yp-2L54tnrwkZ--59t2GeXuq1gt5dDnsFy08odizl1Y/edit#bookmark=id.6ok0ufne9shj
[2]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_rfMpas4n_gw2GvUTRU63vIXk95VotJuittalX7trP8/edit#heading=h.wjoxi4s5pxzl

--
Gustavo Padovan
Kernel team Lead

Collabora Ltd.
Platinum Building, St John's Innovation Park
Cambridge CB4 0DS, UK
Registered in England & Wales, no. 5513718

  Last update: 2022-07-18 16:18    [W:0.164 / U:0.024 seconds]